Friday, July 18, 2014

Important notes to self.

I'm assuming birthdays aren't too much a big of a deal these days, but I should probably treasure my 16th, 18th and 21st birthdays. Because movie privileges. And other legal stuff.

Today hasn't gone really well so far- my tumblr friends are in a bit of a metaphorically heavy storm where she's in danger and he's 3000 miles away, and family problems where I feel like no one really gives a shit. Which is fine, but all the hurting and lying is not very cool. However, I need to remember that there are people out there who love (hurt) random strangers even though they don't know of their existence. I also need to remember to love myself. Apparently that's pretty important. The internet taught me that.

So. No matter what you're facing, no matter what you're going through, even if you literally have no one in your life that cares for you, always remember to love yourself. That's really important. And you can always talk to the amazing people online. They care. Even though they can't fix your problem or they're really bad at counseling. Even if it takes you years to find someone to actually give you attention and love you and show you they care. Be as patient as you can. Stay strong. As cheesy as all those quotes on tumble sound, they fucking love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment