Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dealing with people.



Again, I have (at least two) very different personalities- one where I love everyone and one where I hate a lot of people and have no faith in humanity. The latter is my personality for the day. It started out with me being really cheerful until it was ruined by some douchebag who happens to be a 'close' friend. First of all, I know that this friend is really unhealthy for me and he's a bad influence, and that he probably has something going on/wrong in his mind/life. Still, thanks to the internet, I've learnt that I have the right to not give a fuck. I can love myself. If he's a bad influence, I can say no. However this bad influence is spreading this idea to my other friends- that it is really fucking cool to push me around because its just mere teasing and I totally know it's a joke.

You fucking assholes.

There is a limit to everyone's patience. People change. Just because I made fun of my flaws doesn't mean that will still continue to be funny two months later. Once again, thanks to the nicer people on the internet, I've learnt that I shouldn't have immature responses to such immature actions. I can understand why they do things. I could explain this in a really sophisticated manner, but I find it easier to just think:

They're assholes who don't have a life.

And you do. So ignore all the bullshit they're giving you that you clearly do not need in your life, and move on like the fabulous person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment