Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm bored.

I'm in school. Classes haven't started yet so everyone is on their phone. I've finished reading all the articles (written by this amazing author) on VICE, I've pretty much given up my research on endorphins and dopamines... And I suppose it'd be weird to pull out my journal and start writing on actual paper voluntarily. So here I am.

This morning I was motivated to try my best and concentrate/focus today. I'll tell you about that later. As I said, recently I haven't been able to focus very well in school, given the occasional freakout sessions and the random mid-life crisis. Then again, I have been doing other stuff of my own, like writing a story. Creating something. I haven't decided on how the story is going to be written; either the classic story book, a script, a comic, or an animation. Either way, I'm creating something, and the entire process is rather enjoyable. Because I've been doing such irrelevant stuff, I can't exactly concentrate on how many moles sodium chloride has or whatever.

The first few hours of school is going to consist of a PE lesson where I sit by the side and observe people while contemplating the many things in life, and later a school survey. Where I whole-heartedly (and discreetly/anonymously) tell the Ministry of Education how shitty my life in this school has been. Sure I've had some fun and interesting times and I thank the school for that. However I've been through a lot of crap and just, no.

My friend Racheal isn't sitting beside me yet. And it looks like there's about to be a heavy downpour. This should be a great day. I just love being alone while having an amazing weather. And by amazing weather, I mean being able to stay indoors while the heavy downpour drenches anyone else other than me. ^^ I have my Don Quixote book. That amazing author sort of introduced that character to me. She used "quixotic" as one of the words to describe herself. And here I am, reading a book about how some Spanish guy dreamed of becoming a kinight and then going on an adventure to revive chivalry. In the medieval days. When everyone was religious. Yeah.

A random teacher just walked in and confiscated someone's phone. I'm sitting right next to the door. Either I'm actually invisible, people really don't like to scold me, or they really just don't give a shit about anything I do.

PE has started. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment