Thursday, May 21, 2015

Youtube - Television.


Too many things have happened. I couldn't be more proud of all my favorite YouTubers.

But remember, I also really like Ant and Dec and I read their book and everything and I know roughly how many people is involved in a single TV show and how much effort it takes. So I can kinda understand why all these TV people don't really like YouTubers. It looks as if YouTubers just need to sit in their bedrooms with a camera and talk about anything they like and they can get as many views as the TV people can. I mean, I don't know the numbers, but I'm sure it's not easy to get to a million views for either of them.

But no. These YouTubers, at least to me, work really hard and they genuinely love their viewers. They're really nice people and there's a high chance that they're a lot less fake than what television has. But hey, what do I know. I've barely read into any of these things.

I'm just really proud of YouTube and the internet in general. And the pride is starting to overwhelm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment