Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What is this. (Wednesday, 20 May 2015)

I think I may or may not be falling back into depression. I'd hate to use that term loosely but that is what it feels like. Or I need to come up with another term for... whatever this is. It's wanting and needing to do something but also not being able to find the energy or motivation to. It's feeling all sorts of emotions all at once, and not a single piece of advice helps. It's trying to make your way out of it but failing and giving up. It's wanting to be alone, but feeling like you shouldn't be. It's all one big ball of cloudiness covering up the mess that is my life. And it sucks.

But personally, my opinion on handling these things is to just be alone. My depression a year or so ago was my own personal battle. My own journey out of it. And for now, I don't see how anyone can ever pull anyone out of depression. And that sucks too. I may be incredibly ignorant about it but I don't have any books about it and the internet has divided opinions. So there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I need to get my shit together by the end of the week. I've important tests next week and I can't fall behind at all. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment