Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Unhealthy people.

No, I don't mean fat or physically unfit. I mean people who are considered unhealthy to hang around with. They suck, so how do you handle them?

I like to think of myself as a very passionate person. Whenever people tried to fuck around with me as a kid, for a long time I'd try to fight back. If they pinched me once, I'd run them over with a frickin army tank. Not really. I'm not a violent person, I prefer actually using my brain. Anyway. I got bred after a while, and tried to find better ways. I did try the whole "don't let it affect you" method, but clearly at 10 years old I wasn't going to understand how that works anytime soon. But now it has.

When someone is just trying to be an idiot and screw around with you just for his or her own amusement, seriously, ignore. You can go ahead and play for a short while, then without any warning, stop. Sure, they feel an initial sense of victory, but then they start to feel like a pathetic mess when rubbing their short-lived victory in your face does nothing.

And I'm very sure you're able to see who's horrendously unhealthy for you. If they're never being nice, if they're always hurting you, they don't deserve to be in your life. Cut them out. Even if they're family or you're stuck with them for a long period of time. You can still cut them out. If it's a classmate that you're forced to work on a project with, then it's just a group member. Zero feelings involved. This is how you win at life. Because each time you give in and not take revenge, it adds one point to you for being a better person, and another point to the bad guys for being dicks and inevitably regretting it horribly later in life. Because a life of hurting others is not a life worth living. You'd just be living for others and not for yourself. See? Best revenge ever. Because they can't take those moments back. All that time bullying others, wasted. While you lived and grew as a person.

I said give in and not take revenge, but please do stand up for yourself. If you're like 8 years old and someone is stealing your stuff in school, SPEAK UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Never let others physically harm you or push you down in terms of academic progress or other officey terms. All this is just to protect you from emotional harm. That you can control.

So remember. If there are any dicks and assholes in your life (not the actual body part, you know what I mean), protect yourself. Be the better person, and take it as an opportunity to grow and be an emotionally stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment