Sunday, May 17, 2015

The frustration.

I like to think that I can communicate with my past and future selves. Take this blog for an example- I'm always talking to you, future Clara, and maybe some close friends and a few random strangers here and there. Sometimes I look back and think, "Past Clara would be so proud of me right now" or "I'm so proud of baby Clara, showing off my personality the moment I was out of the womb" (Quite literally, my impatience was first seen from wiggling out of the womb on my own with the nurse screaming at my Mom to wait for the doctor and my Mom screaming back, "I'M NOT PUSHING!!!")

But sometimes, I think about what future Clara would say to me right now. I know doing it will definitely get rid of the frustration but the people around me right now aren't the same friendly people you see online or here from all the inspirational stories. But still. What would you say to me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment