Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The best friend appreciation post.

I'm usually particular about who I call my best friend, but at this point I consider anyone whom I enjoy spending time with a best friend.

PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE CHEESE

First off. Ng An. Known each other for over a decade, friendship kinda fluctuated at first but now we're tight af.
Gone through a lot together, saved each other's lives, we were there for each other, we're both a mess. Your hilarious lack of common sense despite the academic intelligence amuses me, and sometimes I'm the same too and we laugh together. Also I couldn't be more proud of all your successes.

Aaron. Many different things to say about this ball of rage-filled fluff. Insensitive prick with a dark sense of humor, but still kinda worth the deep conversations, debates and passionate rants about common interests. I actually enjoy dealing and putting up with your shit because damn, it's a whole new experience not everyone is capable of experiencing.

Racheal. Probably the most normal friend I'll ever have, yet a lot of fun to hang out with. Would make a great mom. Fun, caring, friendly. Super friendly. Your social abilities amaze and inspire me. You're probably the only friend that I find close despite the complete absence of deep conversations and debates. Also probably the only feminine friend I'll ever have who likes girl stuff like clothes, make-up, gossip and Starbucks discounts.

Yee Ren. Met in band. Makes me laugh. Hilarious, talented, creative. I'm usually uninterested in visual art but your drawing skills fascinate me. Your creativity fascinate me even more because I never thought I'd meet someone who can come up with amazing ideas. Only ever had one deep conversation because we don't hang out often enough. Still cool.

Joseph. Samael. Canislycaon. Whatever your name is. Never would've thought that I could keep and maintain an online friendship through Tumblr and Snapchat for this long. Smartest guy I know, super awesome in doing research on pretty much anything and everything. Also a bubble-burster, but it's pretty amusing to watch you shit on people's parades. Probably the only guy I've met online who's interested in sharing differences between our cultures and ways of life.

I appreciate all of you. <3

Also it's past midnight, hence the feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment