Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hatred.

I don't know when or how this happened. Maybe God answered my prayers to be a better and happier person, to spread love to others and not hurt them. Because there was this one time where I realized how much of an ass I was being and I didn't want to be an asshole anymore. I'm probably still an ass, but surely something has changed. Because lately, I find it ever so slightly disturbing when I see people have so much hatred in their hearts. I wonder why they're so full of hatred, but at the same time I keep in mind that it's probably a normal human feeling or they might be having a bad day. Basically I try not to hate them or blame them for being so hateful. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME.

Maybe Tumblr has turned me into this cautious sjw. I don't want to hurt, annoy or judge anyone. I could continue to elaborate, but it might get complicated and too long. I've been subconsciously trying so hard to please everyone, which probably isn't mentally healthy. And I know who these hateful people are, and I'm trying to either fix these unhealthy relationships or try to cut them off altogether. Idk. I'm still figuring things out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment