Sunday, July 12, 2015

In between. (Sunday, 12 July 2015)

I had a really bad morning today. Woke up to my Mom rambling about the shitstorm. Clearly, emotions are heightened during the day and the night, so I started feeling anxious and angry and annoyed and excused myself from a 8:30am church service. But really I just wanted to cry. And so I did. I flipped a switch, found out that one of my favourite Tumblr bloggers (Steve from trs) followed me back on snapchat (yay),  then went back to bed. The nap helped; I dreamt of me trying to save my Mom from this alternate universe, this 'other side'. I'm not an expert on oneirology, I don't know. But it did kind of make me feel better, since I never have nightmares. I don't consider any of my dreams to be nightmares.

I was still feeling a little shit, so I went out alone for lunch and then headed to a 2:30pm church service. When I got to the train station near a service venue, an Indian tourist approached me to ask for recommendations of where he should go before he heads for his flight home. I'm very proud of Singapore's tourism industry. I was ecstatic. I wanted to leave the best impression of Singapore for him. So I suggested the Singapore River. Idk how that turned out. But I was happy and feeling like this trip alone was going amazingly well.

The service starts and guess what- Darlene Zschech was visiting and was going to do Praise & Worship. It was amazing. The last song that came on, Good good Father by Housefires, made me cry. Like, really cry. I was sobbing, while trying to not look like a lonely crying weirdo. The sermon was good. The day was good.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I've been watching my diet lately, since I haven't been exercising. It's one of these recurring phases that I have. It's likely that I'll be back to midnight-snacking soon. I hope not though. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment