Friday, July 31, 2015

Femininity.

So I'm a girl.

Am I a girl in the head? Maybe like a good 30-40%. I'm still cisgender, but I'm just a rather masculine woman. I love feminine girls. They're pretty, they're neat, they smell nice and they intimidate me. Mainly because I'm terrified that I might disgust them or something. I don't know. But society has taught me that because I have a set of tits and a vagina, I should be like them. And the 60-70% of me don't give a shit, but truth is, I still try. Vampire Diaries was an attempt. But then I started liking it for the literal backstabbing and the blood and how cool the whole TVD universe is. Fail. I tried watching make up tutorials, but I genuinely cannot stay interested for more than 20 seconds.

I acknowledge the fact that makeup can fix my face. But I'm genuinely not interested. Plus, have you seen how fucking expensive makeup is? Sigh. You know what I'm interested in? Financial stability. So fuck society's gender roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment