Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Feeling like a little. (Wednesday, 15 July 2015)

There's no school today because there aren't any more marketing lectures! But then there's two tests coming up next week, so I had to study. And guess what, I did! Steve from the ruleset made a video for people studying for finals and that sort of inspired today's productivity. I had a rewards system and it worked really well and it felt amazing.

I've started watching Steven Universe lately and it's so good. Honestly, go watch it. It belongs to the holy trinity of the millennial's cartoon set: Adventure Time, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. Amazing. Rebecca Sugar is a genius. I also have a crush on a lot of the characters.

Speaking of crushes, I told canada-cry that I had a crush on her! Well, anonymously. But then when she replied and pleaded for the anon to emerge from behind the screen, I subtly typed in "but some people are shy" or something like that. She privately messaged me back acknowledging my comment, but I'll never know if she actually knew it was me. She's really pretty. And cool. Her Tumblr is awesome. Her background image says 'EAT SHIT SENPAI'. I'll never get over that. But I'm glad I told her, even if that didn't go anywhere and I don't even know if she's straight. Oh well. We'll still remain as quiet Tumblr friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment