Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Feelings. (Tuesday, 16 June 2015)

I've been in a relatively good mood these days, after reading two books in such a short period of time. I've never read books this quickly before. But watching some of Joey Graceffa's latest videos like this and this, I've found my new otp. Not just any regular ship, an otp.



Janiel. Just look at them. It melts my heart. And after reading Joey's book, I realized how much breakups suck and how unpredictable relationships can be. So as much as I ship them, I completely understand if the ship sinks and dies. Touch wood that it doesn't happen, but all I'm saying is no pressure, Joey.

I've been travelling a lot lately. Just going out the house and walking around and enjoying the world. Of course this contributed to my good mood, and at the same time I've been thinking a lot.


There's me sitting on a well, staring into the distance, thinking. Thinking about how I'd make an awesome photographer because it was my idea to take this particular photo. But in all seriousness. I've been thinking. Sadly, lgbt isn't very accepted in Singapore. Plus I'm living with a very homophobic father, which sucks. A lot. And I didn't get to go to pink dot sg, Singapore's version of gay pride. It'd be really cool for them to get rid of all the anti-lgbt laws and views, but then again most Singaporean lgbt people have moved out of the country just to be who they are. It's not a choice.


Maybe next year. I'll drag a friend or two along. Friends who support lgbt and not just simply "I'm not against it but I don't support it either, I just let them do whatever they want to do and ignore them." Which is sad. I met up with two other guys for a project. One was supportive and one wasn't. The other guy just kept expressing his disgust and confusion, since we've been taught to do so since young. Oh well. Maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment