Friday, April 24, 2015

BOOPBOOP


One of the people whom I admire. Look up to. Hannah Hart does My Drunk Kitchen on Youtube and is absolutely amazing. Basically, the most fun cooking show you'll ever watch. Honestly. I say I admire her because not only do I love her videos and what she does, she kinda taught me more about responsibility and being able to go through tough times. Then again, anyone who's a good older sibling and an amazing person is an inspiration to me because damn Mitchel can be really irritating sometimes.

Everyone has difficult periods of their life. Some have it pretty bad, but everyone deserves to get out of it one day and be happy. But those who survive and come out as a better person with an amazing successful life will always be an inspiration to me. I know it's incredibly creepy that I'm this interested in others' personal lives/backgrounds and I'm a massive stalker, but I still do it. Hannah is such a positive, cheerful person and you'd never think that she'd ever gone through a rough time, but man. I won't list everything out, but I will say- her being able to handle all of that and still manage to be the person she is today is remarkable.

I don't quite remember where I was going with this, I kinda just wanted to write something. ^_^ Just check out her channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment