Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Invisible.



I do actually have this invisibility power. But I'm only ever noticeable when I mess up.

First off, I'm unrecognizable. Now you see me, and (whoops I let my hair down) now you don't. Not even joking- I actually physically stalked someone using that method and it worked. Kinda. Not exactly to my advantage since that caused this whole shitstorm.

Also, my face changes really quickly. Once I nearly got stuck in Thailand just because my face didn't look like my passport photo. And my family members with dementia- I'll be the first one they forget. My friends whom I love- they'll never think of me again. (except for that one hella awesome friend that I've had for like a decade or so)

I try to use all this to my advantage. Hopefully one day I can just disappear from the world. Living anonymously. No one thinking about you. No one being disappointed in you. But noooooo. It's impossible with today's technology. There are eyes everywhere.

This is where things get dangerous. My mind starts to wander off... 

"If only I could live forever... A million lifetimes to do everything."

"What if I died and this could all be possible? I could roam the world being healthy and whole, never feeling tired, Jesus being with me all the time..."

Yes, doctor. This is where I get 'suicidal' thoughts. But I can never be sure. So I'll just stay alive and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment