Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An ideal future.



I just remembered why I quit Music Os. I'd decided to just take music as a hobby while I did other things. Jeremy was the one who inspired me to do that. (Also I can't even handle how cheesy it is that I get influenced by celebrities so easily.) Jeremy also took music as a hobby because he knows he probably won't make it far... Same with me. Playing in a band is somewhat overwhelming for me. And at the same time, I'm not being 'exceptional' as a solo guitarist. I play the guitar to entertain myself. And if others enjoy it, then yay. But there are so many better guitarists out there. I don't exactly enjoy listening to the professionals play, because I get too upset with myself that I'm so far behind their standard. It's childish, I know.

Still, I think I've had it pretty much figured out now. All I want is to entertain. To serve. To make someone smile. To make someone's day. It may or may not be stupid, but whenever someone does something small for me, it makes my entire day. Like if someone goes, "have a nice day!" I'll say, "thanks, you too" but what I'm really thinking is, "oh hey thanks! I will! You go and live a great life ahead!" Yeah. And one time, a girl offered to share an umbrella with me even though it was only drizzling. I was so happy that I posted about that story on every single one of my social media accounts. Yeah. Is that bad? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment