Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Owl City

Mr Adam Young is a genius.

Being interested in psychology, I see why his music depicts beautiful fantasy worlds that I personally have been dreaming of.

Asperger's Syndrome, deeply shy, socially introverted... People with these qualities are amazing! Beautiful minds, amazing wonderlands, truly fascinating. I must say, I feel that he deserves more love. But what can I say, the guy is shy and all. I understand. Still, I really hope more people would appreciate such beauty and discover the mesmerizing world we live in our heads. 

Also, being a shy person, wouldn't he be considered really brave to be able to put his work out there? This guy is awesome! What I would give to know more about what goes on in his head. Probably something outside of the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment