Sunday, December 29, 2013

Congrats on 3 Million Subscribers, Dan!

So Dan hit 3 million subs tonight! I was literally having a quiet but violent fangirling session in my room at 1 in the morning.

We love both Dan and Phil, and although they probably share a lot of their viewers, THEYRE SO DIFFERENT.

I subscribed to Dan after watching his collab with Jack and Finn. Sensing all the social awkwardness he was probably going through, I thought I could relate to him. AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS RIGHT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

As for Phil, I subscribed because... Animals. Seriously. I couldn't get enough of the animal cuteness. Now that brought me my innocence back. ^^

Anyway. Dan has already hit 3 million subscribers, so let's help Phil out, okay? ^^ youtube.com/amazingphil

No comments:

Post a Comment