Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One day.



One day. I'm going to travel the world with a friend or some friends and imma vlog and use all that really cool and nice music to make the vlog seem really fun and exciting. This is kind of the stuff that keeps me alive right now, and also the reason I go through the school thing. I really just want to see the world someday.

That's usually what I mean by living life to the fullest. But even if I don't get to travel everywhere, life is still possible. By helping others out. I kinda want to do all the nice stuff for people whether or not they deserve it because I'm pretty damn sure we've all been hurt before and not all of us have fully healed from the shit we go through in life. (I was thinking about this after writing a Chinese compo today)

No comments:

Post a Comment