Monday, May 26, 2014

Changing opinions.

When I was little, I was very carefree. I always thought, why do I have to put in so much effort into looking pretty just so a guy can marry me? Can't I just find some random dude, marry and have kids? We'll probably get along somehow. Also I had no clue how sex worked yet. And of course, when I got older, that view changed.

I've never had a legit boyfriend so far, and don't really plan on anything for now. If it happens it happens. If it does it's after Os. But it probably won't happen. Except I've always been terrified of this whole boyfriend idea because I thought that if I was ever gonna accept someone as a boyfriend, he had to be a potential husband. Creepy and cheesy and disgusting, I know. Not sure why I had that opinion. But again, that's changed as well. I'll have a cuddle buddy, sure. ^^

Except, I'm still terrified of the whole boyfriend thing. It's so cheesy and people start teasing you and you can't get your mind off and shit like that... I can't emphasize on how cheesy it is. Honestly. And then there's bound to be some kind of a breakup, and no one knows which partner should initiate the breakup, it'll be awkward, idk if he still wants to be friends because he's probably a nice guy... And shit like that.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is that the whole boyfriend thing is such a hassle, but if a cute boy comes along... I don't mind. I'll probably adopt like a Tyler Oakley mindset. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment