Monday, August 11, 2014

Mr Jeremy Renner.


Clint Barton, Hawkeye, Billy Brandt...

I was once obsessed with this man and I genuinely have no idea why. Then again I was also once obsessed with Ricky Gervais, so I suppose Jeremy isn't as bad/weird. No offense, Ricky. He tweeted me once. He was nice.



Yeah. I mean, I had my reasons for liking these two celebrities, but clearly it was never because of their looks (again, I'm terribly sorry). Anyway.

So Jeremy Renner finally joined social media. @Renner4real for both Twitter and Instagram. And I'm very happy for him.

If you don't already know, I like to think of myself as a wonderful online stalker. Not in a creepy way. I'm just pretty good and finding out information about a person. I promise it's not as creepy as it sounds. And once I have an interest in a celebrity, I go online and read all about them. Clearly, I read about Jeremy Renner.

From what I gathered (please, please, please, correct me if I'm wrong), aside from the (somewhat) usual hobbies like building houses and doing music, he likes to study religion, criminology and martial arts. He has a dark sense of humor. He went through a lot of shit and a possible shitstorm. And the lovely Scarlett Johansson changed him. They were my otp for a while. Basically, I was very intrigued by him, and his past.

I hate myself for digging into a shitty past of someone's life especially when they're probably trying to forget about it and leave it alone. But to me, it's very interesting to an extent. Because it shows how much shit you've survived. How much it changed you, how it possibly made you a horrible person for one small part of your life, and how you became a better person afterwards. Hurt people hurt people.

And although my deduction skills are the worst ever, I've gathered that Jeremy's shitstorm made him rather introverted for a while. He was pretty quiet and very uninterested during interviews. I get how they can be insanely tedious but it's a little odd for an actor to lack that much effort. (Again, no offense.) And I think Scarlett Johansson played a pretty huge part in getting him out of his shitty self. (I like to think that actors usually associate well with their characters.) And finally, you can usually tell a lot of stuff from a person's eyes. I'm not very good at hiding that.

So good for you, Renner. Congratulations on staying strong and surviving. Congratulations on your career. Congratulations on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment