Saturday, August 2, 2014

An annoyed young adult.

So that's how I'm feeling today. Right now. Its a very lazy Saturday afternoon where all the adults in this house are asleep, my brother is lazing around on the floor playing with ants or something, and I've decided to lie on a mattress to write this- because my grandmother is on my bed. And I hate it when anyone is in my room for no reason, needless to say on my bed. Oh well.

I'm done with my schoolwork for today, I'm feeling a little physically uncomfortable because its so hot and it is also currently shark week. Tmi? Still. I hate wasting my weekends away. They're very precious to me, considering the fact that I've started to really hate weekdays.  I suppose I'll be really mature and go read up on a few stuff, while I listen to Radical Face and try to feel better.

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment