Saturday, March 29, 2014

Really awesome movies

I've been watching loads of movies these days: Non-Stop, 3 Days to Kill and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Liam Neeson was great, the movie was incredibly suspenseful and it kept the audience trying to figure out who was the murderer. 3 Days to Kill was just really badass and also really sweet at the same time, and Kevin Costner was actually really cool along with the other cast members. But Captain America- AMAZING.

Honestly I wasn't really a fan of Steve Rogers, I was just there for Romanoff. I didn't find Captain America: The First Avenger all that exciting either, but this movie made me change my opinion of Captain America. It was badass, cool, hilarious, and so well-written. You need to see it.

Also I suck with movie reviews and this is my blog, so I'm just here to say that these movies wear good, really good and amazing, so go watch them. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment