Thursday, June 26, 2014

Change the world.



Honestly, I grew out of these unrealistic inspirational quotes. How many people have actually changed the world, among the 7 billion human beings living on this planet?

Still, I feel that it's a brilliant idea to positively impact as many people as you can. You don't necessarily have to change their thinking such that everyone agrees with each other, but what matters is that everyone is happy. Personally, if I were ever given the opportunity to "change the world", I would save as many lives as possible. Be it improving healthcare in various countries- both developed and less developed, or preventing suicides and depression for everyone. Also, I would give people, especially children, the opportunities to speak and voice their ideas. As a child, I felt like I never really had a voice and no one took me seriously. And as a child, I'd already thought about growing up and learning from these adult's mistakes.

There are so many problems out there that even governments are too busy to fix, but if people are willing to give it a shot, I believe that the world will be a much better place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment