Friday, November 1, 2013

Different YouTubers.

It's safe to say I watch YouTube every freaking day. I love it. But recently, I start to feel differently towards certain YouTubers. 

Don't get me wrong, they're all excellent, wonderful YouTubers, I get excited and happy for them when they hit a million subscribers and all. But when you look into their actual lives, it's as if they're the typical popular, cool people in school. 

I don't know why, but I just feel a bit awkward toward such people. I don't hate them one bit. I still love them, but as pathetic as it sounds, I feel like I'm not good enough for them. Which explains why I'm kinda more drawn to the YouTubers that I can really relate to.

I still love all my favourite YouTubers. <3

P.s. If anyone from the outside world is miraculously reading this, I'd like to know who your favourite YouTubers are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment